User Adjustable Digital Panel Meter -
Loop Powered 4-20mA DC Panel Meters
Snap-In Bezel Mount
1/8 NEMA4 DIN
3 1/2 Digit Panel Meter Features:
- Shallow depth < 1 inch.
- 3 1/2 digit (1999 counts)
- Loop drop only 2.2V DC (Optional 1.5V DC)
- Fully Integrated Process Meter - No Add-On or Plug-In Boards.
- Snap-In Bezel panel meters - no mounting hardware required.
- Switch selectable SPANS for accurate & stable adjustment in engineering units.
- 25 turn SPAN & OFFSET adjustments for accurate calibration
- Switch selectable decimal points.
- Space saver case requires 60% less panel space comparing with 1/8 DIN case.
- Screw terminal connector.
Process Output Loop Current from a transducer or transmitter (4 to 20mA DC) can be displayed in engineering units. A 4 to 20mA DC output can be adjusted to display up to 0 to 1999 counts.
Switch selectable SPANS with accurate high resolution 25 turn potentiometers for scaling in engineering units. Offers stable and easy calibration verses other meters without multiple spans.
Switch Selectable OFFSETS - Positive or negative Offset selectable. Accurate adjustment with 25 turn high resolution potentiometer. Range -20% to +60% of span.
4 to 20mA DC output display -200C to 1500C.
4 to 20mA DC output display 0 to 1450 FEET.
DC Voltage: 4 to 20mA DC