Brighton Electronics, Inc.
PANEL METER FEATURES
1/8 DIN Case
• Transducer and transmitter process outputs can be
displayed in engineering units. 4-20mA or 1-5V DC output
can be adjusted to display up to 0-1999 counts.
• Loop drop only 240mV DC at 20mA DC
• Shallow depth, only 1 inch.
• Snap-In Bezel panel meters reduce installation cost -
no mounting hardware required
• Switch selectable SPANS for accurate & stable
adjustment in engineering units.
• 25 turn SPAN adjustment for accurate calibration
• Switch selectable decimal ponits
• Space saver case requires 60% less panel space
comparing with 1/8 DIN case
• Screw terminal connector
• Low power consumtion
• Display reading - User adjustable display range from
0 to 100 counts up to 0 to 1999 counts with switch
selectable SPANS and stable 25 turn SPAN adjustment.
Accurate 25 turn OFFSET adjustment up to -300 to
+300 counts (+/-15% of SPAN)
PANEL METER POWER OPTION
Panel Meter Mounting Types
PANEL METER INPUT RANGES
• 4-20mA DC
Process Input User Adjustable Panel Meters
3.5 Digit PROCESS INPUT USER ADJUSTABLE PANEL METERS
( Not all items are listed below. Please see the Ordering Guide for more information.)