Brighton Electronics, Inc.
PANEL METER FEATURES
1/8 DIN Case
• Process output loop current from a transducer or transmitter
(4-20mADC) can be displayed in engineering units.
4 to 20mA DC output can be adjusted to display up to 0 to
1999 counts. These meters display the engineering units
from the loop current input adn do not require any external
• Shallow depth, only 1 inch.
• Loop drop only 2.2V DC (Optional 1.5V DC)
• Fully iintegrated process meter - no add-on or plug-in boards
• Snap-In Bezel panel meters reduce installation cost -
no mounting hardware required
• Switch selectable SPANS for accurate & stable
adjustment in engineering units.
• 25 turn SPAN adjustment for accurate calibration
• Switch selectable decimal ponits
• Space saver case requires 60% less panel space
comparing with 1/8 DIN case
• Screw terminal connector
• Low power consumtion
• Display reading - User adjustable display range from
0 to 100 counts up to 0 to 1999 counts with switch
selectable SPANS and SPAN adjustment.Switch selectable
offset with 25 turn OFFSET adjustment for wide - 20% to
+60% of SPAN.
PANEL METER INPUT RANGES
• 4-20mA DC
Panel Meter Mounting Types
Loop Powered Input User Adjustable Panel Meters
3.5 Digit LOOP POWERED INPUT USER ADJUSTABLE PANEL METERS
( Not all items are listed below. Please see the Ordering Guide for more information.)